M, #68103, b. circa 1621
F, #68104, b. circa 1624
Joseph Child married Sarah Platts.
Sarah Platts married Joseph Child.
F, #68107, b. 12 January 1669/70
Charles Stearns married Rebecca Gibson.
Rebecca Gibson married Charles Stearns.
F, #68110, b. 12 May 1660
Ensign Jonathan Page
Ensign Jonathan Page married Mary (????)
Mary (????) married Ensign Jonathan Page.
Isaac Clarke married Experience Wilson.
Experience Wilson married Isaac Clarke.
M, #68115, b. circa 1621, d. 14 August 1672
William Shattuck was born circa 1621. He married Susanna Hayden circa 1642. William Shattuck died on 14 August 1672.
Henry Bedell married an unknown person.
Child of Henry Bedell
F, #68124, b. 19 February 1799, d. circa 1879
F, #68125, b. 8 December 1800, d. 24 January 1865
Fanny Norcross was born on 8 December 1800 at Rockingham, Windham Co., VT.1 She was the daughter of Noah Norcross and Fanny Rollins. Fanny Norcross married William Celley on 14 October 1818 at Corinth, Orange Co., VT.2 Fanny Norcross died on 24 January 1865 at Woodbury, Washington Co., VT, at age 64.2 She was buried at South Woodbury Cemetery, Woodbury, Washington Co., VT.3
Children of Fanny Norcross and William Celley
- [S29] Vermont Vital Records 1760-1954, Public Records Division, General Services Center (Middlesex VT), on-line at https://familysearch.org/search/collection/1784223
- [S2172] Sam Franc, "Elizabeth Viles," database made available on-line courtesy of Sam Franc, http://trees.ancestry.ca/tree/44262370/person/6180437192?ssrc=, database viewed December 2013.
- [S903] Find A Grave - A User-Contributed Listing of Cemeteries and Memorials; Find A Grave Founder Jim Tipton, 2009; online at http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gs&, South Woodbury Cemetery, Woodbury, Washington Co., VT.
- [S7] 1850 (June 1) U.S. Census, Eden, Lamoille Co., VT, p. 181 (stamped 91).
- [S7] 1850 (June 1) U.S. Census, Eden, Lamoille Co., VT, p. 178 (back of stamped 90).